- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 May 2017 18:37
- Hits: 2639
In 2002, the company has obtained the certification ISO 9000, renewed and updated continuously over the years.
Today the company is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
For download the certificate in pdf format click here.
The company has a quality control department with the following types of measuring instruments:
- digital caliper
- thousandth digital micrometers
- Bores Gauges
- buffers smooth and threaded P-NP
- smooth and threaded rings P-NP
- digital counting scales (scale 30 kg with attached scale 3 kg for reference precision 0.01 g)
- feeler gauges, protractor, teams, meters, etc. ...
Have metrologic room a controlled temperature with these measuring instruments:
- optical measuring machine (error ± 3 µm)
- altimeters (error ± 2 µm)
- durometer (hardness of error ± 3.0 points)
- roughness (error ± 0.3 µm)
The quality control during the production process is carried out using measuring instruments on board the machine connected, where possible, to a central data collection program that, through the control grid, performs a quality control of the workpiece and the relative advancement of production, all in one management and one operation.